Enables heart rate measurements in your app.
1. User presses a button in your app
2. Instant Heart Rate is launched, user measures his heart rate
3. Result is returned to your app.
The best way is to first download the example app and play with it (http://code.google.com/p/azumio-connect-ios/source/checkout or http://code.google.com/p/azumio-connect-ios/downloads/list for a zip file).
1. Copy AzumioConnect folder with files AZConnect.m/.h to your project2. Add new URL schema to your info file. We recommend using your Bundle identifier which should be in the reverse domain notation ( com.azumio.iphone.AzumioConnectExample in our example app )
4. Register a callback to receive the heart rate
5. Trigger the measurement
[[AZConnect instance] measureHeartRate];
Note: This SDK requires Instant Heart Rate 2.7.5 or higher